Whether its business or pleasure trip, before you begin your journey be sure to apply for your International Driving License (IDL).
The IDL is a United Nations agreement and a legal requirement. It is an internationally recognised translation of your driving license which allows motorists to drive their vehicles outside of the United Arab Emirates legally, without the need for further tests and applications.
Fee: AED 200 + 5% VAT
- Al Qusais center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Al Quoz center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Port Rashid center (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- City Center Deira (as per mall timings)
- Dubai Mall (as per mall timings)
- Mall of the Emirates (as per mall timings)
- Original passport or a clear passport copy
- Original Emirates ID or a copy of valid visa
- Original valid UAE driving license
- 1 light background passport size photo
Validity: One year from the date of issue and valid in ALL COUNTRIES
Valid for: Car, motorcycle, heavy truck, heavy bus and the light bus.